Advanced Skills Baseball Academy is proud to be the Southwest Washington home of ADVANCED INFIELD CAMPS, some of the most advanced infield classes presented in the Pacific Northwest.
We teach proper infield technique, which makes any player better, more knowledgeable and far more efficient on the field. More importantly, every infielder gains a unique understanding as to which technique they may employ for a particular task.
Quick soft hands, quiet silky smooth actions, economy-of-motion and pure athleticism are bellwethers of our system. Each session features a variety of drills and reps overseen by qualified instructors.
Here's what you will learn:
• Pre-Pitch & Approach • Ready Position • Angles to the Ball
• Glide & Brace Step • Power Triangle • Ground Up
• Picks & Rakes • Glove Extensions • Glove Work (soft & firm)
• Inside Backhands • Backhand Extensions • Arm Action & Delivery
• Throwing & Footwork • Deflection & Transfers • Double Play Footwork
• Footwork Around Bases • Bang Bang Plays • Climb the Ladder
• Spinouts & Pirouettes • Mental Approach • Tags & much, much more
ADVANCED YOUTH INFIELD CAMP
11-14U (Grades 6-9) • Infield Training
4-session Advanced Youth Level Program
Saturdays Dec. 14, 21, 28 & Jan. 4
3:30-5:15PM • 7 hours of instruction
Limited to only eight infielders
ASB's Advanced Infield's highly-evolved coaching methods and constant nurturing is both fun and informative. Keep in mind, this type of training is generally not available in schools, leagues or academies and remains a terrific value for high-end instruction. And when it comes to value and results, give it a few weeks and see for yourself.
More exceptional baseball training from Advanced Skills Baseball.